× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How do I actually get Chat support?

manngo
Aspirant

How do I actually get Chat support?

I have recently purchased and registered a ReadyNAS RN212.

I am trying to connect to Chat to ask a question regarding setting up.

Please note that I have located and downloaded manuals, search everything, and follows links on the my.netgear.com site, so I have tried to resolve the problem myself.

I cannot find any link to start a chat. The My Products page indicates that I have Chat Support, but there is no indicate as to how I can get it.

Some other discussions suggest https://www.netgear.com/support/. I’ve tried that, of course, and there is nothing at all linking to either a chat or a telephone number. I am in Australia, so phoning is not so convenient.

What do I need to do?

Model: RN212|2 BAY Desktop ReadyNAS Storage
Message 1 of 5
StephenB
Guru

I posted this in another forum area:  https://community.netgear.com/t5/WiFi-Range-Extenders-Nighthawk/LED-blinking-Continuously-blinking-W...

It was focussed on warranty replacement, but it also shows the "chat with us" link on the last screenshot.

Message 2 of 5
manngo
Aspirant

Thanks for your answer.

After I click on the Contact Support button, I get a blank page:Screen Shot 2018-12-23 at 8.41.51 am.png

Message 3 of 5
StephenB
Guru

Maybe try emailing customer.service@netgear.com, and include a link to this thread.

Response might be delayed, since the holidays have begun.

Message 4 of 5
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @manngo

Welcome to the Community!

Is this also the case if you use a different web browser? Also, the contents load slower than usual have you tried waiting for a few seconds to a minute?

If this is still happening kindly PM me your contact details and device info so we can try for Support to contact you.

Regards

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements