× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: How to insert a pic in the post ?

TT_DE
Luminary

How to insert a pic in the post ?

How could I insert pics in the post ?

The pic icon is missing to insert pics.

Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
ChristineT
Admin

Good afternoon @TT_DE , @schumaku  & @StephenB ,

I've tested this internally with a non-NETGEAR account and was able to replicate the "Photos" icon disappeared from the rich text editor tools. I believe this may be the result of some adjustments we've made to the community in an effort to combat spam. I have made another adjustment and need your assistance to confirm if the "Photos" option is now available in the editor tools.

@TT_DE & @schumaku , Can you please try again and let me know?

Many thanks! 

ChristineT

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7

All Replies
schumaku
Guru

Seems to be departed for some unknown reasons (some odd errors in the browser console, potentially related). Nagging with Netgear in the backchannel for several days already. Might be "location" specific, as we see that users from some areas seem to be able to post with in-line images.

@ChristineT  any update?

Message 2 of 7
StephenB
Guru

@schumaku wrote:

Seems to be departed for some unknown reasons (some odd errors in the browser console, potentially related).

Odd. I do see a photos icon.photos.png

Message 3 of 7
schumaku
Guru

Yes @StephenB this is what I suspected - an SaaS location issue. The OP my myelf are in Europe (I guess from his other post with the German language screenshots).

Message 4 of 7
ChristineT
Admin

Good afternoon @TT_DE , @schumaku  & @StephenB ,

I've tested this internally with a non-NETGEAR account and was able to replicate the "Photos" icon disappeared from the rich text editor tools. I believe this may be the result of some adjustments we've made to the community in an effort to combat spam. I have made another adjustment and need your assistance to confirm if the "Photos" option is now available in the editor tools.

@TT_DE & @schumaku , Can you please try again and let me know?

Many thanks! 

ChristineT

Message 5 of 7
schumaku
Guru

Yes @ChristineT, as mentioned in the chat, the Photo control is back again (neither the less, the various errors on he browser console still pop up).

Thank you for taking care!

Message 6 of 7
TT_DE
Luminary

@schumaku same here, the pic-insert-icon returned, thank you so much.

pic.jpg

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements