× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Is this forum official Netgear/ReadyNAS support?

Leofwine
Tutor

Is this forum official Netgear/ReadyNAS support?

I would like to know if, as I was referred here from the Netgear website, if this forum is officially part of Netgear's support service?

I ask because there have been three issues which I have had with my RN102 which I have posted on here which, having been asked to provide further information which I have supplied, I have been left hanging with no further input from somebody who appears to be an employee.

I try to avoid complaining but at the moment I am in a precarious situation with my RN102 seemingly unable to backup to Time Machine and, if this is official Netgear support, I am feeling extremely let down.

If it isn't official Netgear support, I'd be grateful if somebody could point me in the right direction.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 4
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Is this forum official Netgear/ReadyNAS support?

It is community support.

There are some NETGEAR employees like myself who contribute here but it is mainly fellow NAS users.

Help on the forums may be quicker/slower or about the same as it takes for getting help through the support portal. It can vary.

We also have a KB which can be useful depending on what you need help with.

I have not been feeling well, so my contributions particularly from late last week are lower than they normally would be.

There are contact details for NETGEAR Support on the Contact Us page on support.netgear.com.
Message 2 of 4
Leofwine
Tutor

I am sorry you have not been feeling well and hope you are feeling better.

Being a long time internet user, I have only posted on here having exhausted all other possibilities including searches on this forum as well as the wider world web because I don't like having to ask. So when I get to the stage when I have posted on here, it's when I am really stuck.
Message 3 of 4
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

If you need to contact NETGEAR Support there is the Contact Us page on support.netgear.com. Note however that from your forum join date I suspect you purchased your unit over 90 days ago.
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements