× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

NV+ Power Supply Failure Case# 18576388

tromba
Aspirant

NV+ Power Supply Failure Case# 18576388

The power supply in our NV+ unit has failed. The unit was purchased new back in January 2007 and was registered on the Netgear website. According to the website the unit is no longer covered under warranty however, I noticed that Netgear is still offering to replace some power supplies on units that meet certain criteria. The unit serial number falls within the range of serials that have been reported as having failure issues. I opened a support case and it looks like a tech reviewed the case but there was no update posted by the tech. Is Netgear still offering to replace the PSUs on these units or should we pursue other options? Any updates would be greatly appreciated.
Message 1 of 3
ReadySECURE
Apprentice

Re: NV+ Power Supply Failure Case# 18576388

Is this the NV/NV+ PSU replacement post you are talking about? Under this process you are still eligible for a replacement of the PSU as long as it has not been replaced prior. Opening the case was the right thing to do. If you run into problems with it PM me and I will look into it for you.
Message 2 of 3
tromba
Aspirant

Re: NV+ Power Supply Failure Case# 18576388

Yes, that is the post I was referring to. The unit serial number does fall within the range listed in that posting. I will keep an eye on the open support case and will be sure to let you know if there is no response. Thanks for the feedback.
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements