× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Need a manual for an RNDP 6350 - 100 NAS. Suuport Downloads doesn't recocgnize the Model.

Bronzestar
Follower

Need a manual for an RNDP 6350 - 100 NAS. Suuport Downloads doesn't recocgnize the Model.

I inherited this RNDP 6350. It will not turn on. It may be the power supply which is an SS 300 SFD. I don't want to buy a new Power Supply only to find out that it is something else, that I would have found out if I had studied the manual. I need/want a manual to get familiarized with the unit.

Does anyone know if there is a fuse within the unit. Also, would a dead battery affect just time or would a dead battery have anything to do with preventing the NAS from turning on.

I used what little tech knowledge I have, to jumper the turn-on lead to ground at the connecto. When that is done, the PS fan turns on with the PS off/on switch. However, when the connector is in place the PS switch will not turn on the even the PS fan.

I would appreciate any help/advice you can offer.

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Need a manual for an RNDP 6350 - 100 NAS. Suuport Downloads doesn't recocgnize the Model.

That is a ReadyNAS Pro Business Edition that shipped with 3x500GB disks.

The hardware in the Pro 6 (RNDP6000-200) is very similar. Indeed if you look at the Hardware Manual you can see that it also covers the earlier Pro models.

There are suggestions on the community as to what replacement PSUs you could use.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Need a manual for an RNDP 6350 - 100 NAS. Suuport Downloads doesn't recocgnize the Model.

That is a ReadyNAS Pro Business Edition that shipped with 3x500GB disks.

The hardware in the Pro 6 (RNDP6000-200) is very similar. Indeed if you look at the Hardware Manual you can see that it also covers the earlier Pro models.

There are suggestions on the community as to what replacement PSUs you could use.

Message 2 of 3
VailComputerGuy
Initiate

Thank you so much!

Indeed, chapter 4 of the manual is for the RNDP6350-100NAS !

Sometimes I get caught up in how easy things usually are to find and I forget to dig a little deeper!

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements