× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Netgear service enter in Mumbai

Daya
Follower

Netgear service enter in Mumbai

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum.

I purchased a RedayNas storage system few years back. It has 2 TB disc mirrored.

The internet connection port has stopped working and i cannot acess my data anymore.

Can someone suggest a service center in Mumbai, India (around Bandra, Andheri, Dadar etc) where they have knowledge of old readynas product and its repair. Do they have Netgear service center in Mumbai?

Your help in this matter is appreciated.

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
anna_arun
NETGEAR Expert

Re: Netgear service enter in Mumbai

You Can contact 18004194543 (Toll free) & Raise a Hardware issue complaint . They will guide you on the service center address details to the registered mail id that was given during product registration.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6

All Replies
anna_arun
NETGEAR Expert

You Can contact 18004194543 (Toll free) & Raise a Hardware issue complaint . They will guide you on the service center address details to the registered mail id that was given during product registration.

Message 2 of 6
schumaku
Guru

Always a little bit concenred if just a phon numbers is published - due to some massive Scam support activities. The one above looks right, it matches to the information on http://in.netgear.com/home/contact-us/ for India.

Message 3 of 6
mdgm
Virtuoso

Agree. Though it’s worth noting that anna_arun is a NETGEAR employee.

Message 4 of 6
StephenB
Guru

@mdgm wrote:

Though she doesn't seem to have the Netgear badge next to her logo.

Message 5 of 6
schumaku
Guru

@mdgm wrote:

Now the tag seems to be in place - good job! Netgear accounts never get hacked and abused?

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements