× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

OS6 (and Netgear) disappointed

maara
Aspirant

OS6 (and Netgear) disappointed

Hi all,
I must say that I am really fed up by your attitude to your current customers. Its not so long when V2 devices came out and many people bought them and now you are saying that our devices are the dead end and will be not supported by any new version?
Say that's a joke because it sounds too stupid to be true... Does it means that I spent money on a device that will live in my house until its dead without any chance to get a new features?
Thanks readynas - you made my decision to NEVER buy your product again and I already regret I did so no matter how "revolutionary" the new system should be - the statement it needs a new he is a complete marketing bullshit....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
Message 1 of 4
senel
Aspirant

Re: OS6 (and Netgear) disappointed

Yep...same here...I bought V2 week before the new line was announced... So no Netgear device anymore.

Odesláno z mého Nexus 7 pomocí Tapatalk 2
Message 2 of 4
F_L_
Tutor

Its better to take your disappointment to their Facebook page. I highly doubt that they read this forum anymore.
Message 3 of 4
maara
Aspirant

F.L. wrote:
Its better to take your disappointment to their Facebook page. I highly doubt that they read this forum anymore.

Its hard when I have no account there... 😉
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements