× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RND4410-100NAS Power Supply

KC_Loss
Aspirant

RND4410-100NAS Power Supply

I desparately need a new power supply for my RND4410-100NAS, but can't find one anywhere on the internet.  Suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
2Nutz
Aspirant

Re: RND4410-100NAS Power Supply

Just went through this issue.  eBay has them from an aftermarket supplier for $100++, or build your own.  Hopefully you've looked through the numerous posts on this board for failed P/S in the NV, NV+ and NVX and some of the items to pay attention to.

Myself, purchased an ITX supply off eBay for 20% of the above plug and play price.  Moving two pins was the easy part since I had a tool to allow release of the small clips in the connectors.  Making room with the extra wire harness was a pain but doable, tie straps and positioning.  Since the fan in the replacement would blow directly against a flat plate, it was useless.  Fortunatley the cover of the blown P/S fit on the replacement.  Big hole with grille above the elec plug connection allowing for some air flow.     

Message 2 of 4
KC_Loss
Aspirant

Thank you - I will search ebay (again).  My problem is that I am not a tech nor mechanical person so if it's not exactly the same as the one I take out, I will be in trouble.  😞

Message 3 of 4
StephenB
Guru

@KC_Loss wrote:

Thank you - I will search ebay (again).  My problem is that I am not a tech nor mechanical person so if it's not exactly the same as the one I take out, I will be in trouble.  😞

You could try this one.  http://www.evercase.co.uk/CompatibilityListReadynas.htm  It is on the expensive side, but it should be an easy replacement.

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements