× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS 100 series "Web Link does not work"

argudín
Tutor

ReadyNAS 100 series "Web Link does not work"

Hello, when creating a link from a file saved in the Ready nas (Web Link) and sharing it, it does not allow downloading the files, in the Firefox browser it marks the error of exceeding the time, and in Safari it does absolutely nothing, it does not allow downloading the files, can you help me solve this problem please?

Model: ReadyNAS-1000S|ReadyNAS-1000S
Message 1 of 8

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi All,

Kindly try to share a Weblink or upload/download files through ReadyCloud again this should be resolved. There were DNS pointing out to old IO servers which causes the issue ReadyCloud team already fixed this.

Many thanks

View solution in original post

Message 7 of 8

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

How are you creating the web link?  Readycloud?  Or some other way?

Message 2 of 8
argudín
Tutor

Hello, from Readycloud, I had already created these links, I do not remember if you have configured the folder in a different way that is not leaving the access

Message 3 of 8
argudín
Tutor

Hello, when creating a link from a file saved in ReadyNas (Web Link) and sharing it, it does not allow downloading the files of the Link, in the Firefox browser it marks the error of exceeding the time and in Safari it does absolutely nothing. , it does not allow to download the files, I have 2 ReadyNas machines 214 and in both machines they do exactly the same, I think it is a direct problem of NETGEAR, can you help me solve this problem, please?

Model: ReadyNAS-1000S|ReadyNAS-1000S
Message 4 of 8
jplatt
Aspirant

I too am having issues with web links being timed out while using Chrome and no response with Safari. 

Model: ReadyNAS 422

Firmware: 6.9.5

Model: RN422|ReadyNAS 422 2-Bay with up to 20 TB total storage
Message 5 of 8
argudín
Tutor

is exactly what is happening to me, the most worrying thing is that NetGear is not doing the necessary work to correct these errors, they are not giving it the required import.

Message 6 of 8
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi All,

Kindly try to share a Weblink or upload/download files through ReadyCloud again this should be resolved. There were DNS pointing out to old IO servers which causes the issue ReadyCloud team already fixed this.

Many thanks

Message 7 of 8
argudín
Tutor

It works well to do Web Link links, thank you very much !!

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements