× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 104 status: management system offline via Raidar

Shirvin
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 104 status: management system offline via Raidar

Hello, 

Need assistance as the admin page is not accessible "ReadyNas admin page is offline". Hope you guys can help.

Model: ReadyNas 104

Firmware: 6.9.3 

Logs as attached for checking

Thanks,

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay
Message 1 of 8

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: ReadyNAS 104 status: management system offline via Raidar

Hi @Shirvin

Welcome to the Community!

The current status of your NAS needs SSH access to resolve this, it would be best if you contact Support to get this resolved. If you have a good backup of your data, another option is to do a Factory reset for a clean setup.

I suggest logging into my.netgear.com to create a case and get Support to assist. Please note that you may need to purchase a Support contract if needed, Pay-per-Incident Support is available.

Hope this helps!

Regards

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 8

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Shirvin

Welcome to the Community!

The current status of your NAS needs SSH access to resolve this, it would be best if you contact Support to get this resolved. If you have a good backup of your data, another option is to do a Factory reset for a clean setup.

I suggest logging into my.netgear.com to create a case and get Support to assist. Please note that you may need to purchase a Support contract if needed, Pay-per-Incident Support is available.

Hope this helps!

Regards

Message 2 of 8
Shirvin
Aspirant

Hello @Marc_V

Thank you for your reply. I will enable ssh when I get a chance and contact the support team.

Thank you very much!

-Shirvin

Message 3 of 8
StephenB
Guru

@Shirvin wrote:

I will enable ssh when I get a chance and contact the support team.

Just to clarify, you don't need to enable ssh in order to the support team to troubleshoot.

Since you can't access the web ui, they will want you to boot the system in tech support mode, and send them a 5 digit code that will be on the NAS LCD display.  They can access your system remotely using that code.

Message 4 of 8
Shirvin
Aspirant

Thank you Stephen,

The NAS is fixed when I checked the other day, not sure what happened. 

Then I have upgraded the firmware from 6.9.3 to 6.9.4 after that I've got another error "remove inactive volumes to use the disk Disk#1,2,3,4"

Please advise.

Message 5 of 8
StephenB
Guru

Do you have a backup of the data?

There are a lot of causes of inactive volumes, so it's best to engage Netgear support (or @JohnCM_S or @Marc_V ).

Message 6 of 8
Shirvin
Aspirant

Hello @StephenB,

Unfortunately I dont have a backup data. If you have a minute, I can attach the logs.

-Shirvin

Message 7 of 8
StephenB
Guru

@Shirvin wrote:

I can attach the logs.

It's best to ask @JohnCM_S or @Marc_V if they are willing to review them for you.  Do that via private message (the envelope icon in the upper right of the forum page).  

Note you can't attach logs here (and shouldn't try, as there are privacy implications).  You can email the log zip to a Netgear Mod, or put ot on a sharing site (google drive, etc), and sent them a link via private message.

Message 8 of 8
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements