× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS 424 front display showing "(null)+0"

msmsitech
Aspirant

ReadyNAS 424 front display showing "(null)+0"

We have a new (just past 90 days) Readynas 424.  The front display shows (null)+0.  It seems to be running alot but the system status or log shows no issues.  Any ideas?  We have no Apps installed.  6.9.4 hotfix1 installed.

Thanks for your help.

Model: RN424|ReadyNAS 424 – High-performance Business Data Storage - 4-Bay
Message 1 of 7
StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyNAS 424 front display showing "(null)+0"

Did you try rebooting it?

Also, I'd suggest updating the firmware to 6.9.5 or perhaps 6.10.0.

Message 2 of 7
msmsitech
Aspirant

I am running a backup at the moment.  When it is done I plan on rebooting.  I was just looking for a cause.  I have found no paperwork or web pages that this these error messages.  Thanks for the reply.  I will reboot it shortly.

Message 3 of 7
msmsitech
Aspirant

Ok,  Rebooted and updated software to 6.9.5 which is the latest version .  Still if anyone has an Idea of what the issue is then i would love to know.  I like to be proactive. 

Message 4 of 7
StephenB
Guru

It showed that because something crashed. It might not recur (though of course, it might).

I suggest downloading the log zip file via the admin web ui.  You can then ask one of the mods to analyze it for you ( @JohnCM_S or @Marc_V ).  Don't post a link to the logs here, there is information in them that shouldnt be public.

Message 5 of 7
msmsitech
Aspirant

Thank you I will try to contact them

Message 6 of 7
StephenB
Guru

Try sending them a "PM" - private message.  You do that by clicking on the envelope link in the upper right of the forum.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements