× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: ReadyNAS 6 cpu specs

Clammy
Tutor

ReadyNAS 6 cpu specs

Hello,

I have various ReadyNAS 6 Pro models and I can't find the CPU specs.  I remember there used to be a spreadsheet that Netgear had with all the models and their specs.  These are older discontinued models so I can't seem to find proper specs or I find varying specs.  Does anyone know exactly what CPU they came with or someway to check withouth removing the heatsink and fan?

On a separate note, does anyone know where I can cheapyl buy drive caddies for these?

Thank You!

Message 1 of 10
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Clammy,

The ReadyNAS Pro 6 has the 2.66 GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core CPU. You may also check this datasheet as reference.

For the drive caddies, you may try Amazon. I believe it is still being sold there. I occasionally see drive caddies for legacy NAS models being sold on eBay as well. You may also wait for suggestions on where you can you buy a cheaper drive caddy from other community members as well.

Regards,

Message 2 of 10
Clammy
Tutor

Hi John,

Do you know exactly which CPU model they came with?  

I also have an RNDP6000.  Does that have the same CPU or the atom version?

Thank you!

Message 3 of 10
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Clammy,

The RNDP6000-100 uses the E2160 1.8Ghz while the RNDP6000-200 uses the E5300 2.6GHz. Both NAS models use Pentium CPUs. You can also check the CPU model on the NAS system logs.

Regards,

Message 4 of 10
Clammy
Tutor

The exact models that I have are:

RNDP6310-100NAS

and

ReadyNASRNDP6000v2

Message 5 of 10
StephenB
Guru

@Clammy wrote:

RNDP6310-100NAS

This one is a RNDP6000-100NAS chassis that shipped with one 3 TB disk.  So it uses the E2160.

@Clammy wrote:

ReadyNASRNDP6000v2

Does the part number end with -200NAS?

Message 6 of 10
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@StephenB wrote:

@Clammy wrote:

RNDP6310-100NAS

This one is a RNDP6000-100NAS chassis that shipped with one 3 TB disk.  So it uses the E2160.

Mostly correct. The RNDP6310 shipped with three 1TB disks, not one 3TB disk. 3TB disks were only starting to come onto the market when we launched the second gen Pro, the Pro 6, I think.

Message 7 of 10
Clammy
Tutor

The ReadyNASRNDP6000v2 does not have a -100 or -200.  It did not have a lot of detail on the sticker under and was mostly in chinese.  I looked up the serial number to get the model number listed.  

@StephenB wrote:

@Clammy wrote:

RNDP6310-100NAS

@Clammy wrote:

ReadyNASRNDP6000v2

Does the part number end with -200NAS?

Message 8 of 10
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Clammy,

The ReadyNASRNDP6000v2 is also the RNDP6000-200 so it should have the E5300 CPU.

Regards,

Message 9 of 10
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Clammy,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements