× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

ReadyNAS NV+ Frontview loads to home screen but nothing happens when I click any options.

Flockhammer
Tutor

ReadyNAS NV+ Frontview loads to home screen but nothing happens when I click any options.

So i have an issue where I cant get anyof my options to load on the FrontView page no matter what browser I use. Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE, and Opera. I can login to the admin page no issue and the home screen loads up but as soon as I try and access anything under Network, Security, Services, Volumes and on down the list I only received a blank screen where it should be loading. Screen shots below. Ive tried enabling Flash on every browser and doing a refresh but still no luck. Any help would be awesome. 

Model: ReadyNAS-NV+|ReadyNAS NV+
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Flockhammer
Tutor

Re: ReadyNAS NV+ Frontview loads to home screen but nothing happens when I click any options.

I was able to get this sworted out. It ended up being a subnet issue on my network. Once I was able to get everything on the same subnet the admin page started working as it should. Thanks for the help. 

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

Re: ReadyNAS NV+ Frontview loads to home screen but nothing happens when I click any options.

Flash isn't used, so that's not a factor.  You might try using incognito mode in Chrome and see if that works.

Have you tried rebooting the NAS?

Also, what firmware are you running?

Message 2 of 5
Flockhammer
Tutor

Same issue when using incognito mode in Chrome. 

Firmware: RAIDiator 4.1.16 [1.00a043] 

Message 3 of 5
StephenB
Guru

@Flockhammer wrote:

Same issue when using incognito mode in Chrome. 

Firmware: RAIDiator 4.1.16 [1.00a043] 

It is working with my own NAS (also running 4.1.16) using Chrome as the browser.

Something is definitely wrong.  Do you have a backup of the data?  Is ssh enabled on the NAS?

Message 4 of 5
Flockhammer
Tutor

I was able to get this sworted out. It ended up being a subnet issue on my network. Once I was able to get everything on the same subnet the admin page started working as it should. Thanks for the help. 

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements