× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readynas 102 disk compatibility

PascalDive
Follower

Readynas 102 disk compatibility

Dear all,

I've have a Readynas102 that is now dead (probably network card dead) ... so no possible to connect to it any longer ...

My question is, can I take the disk and put them in another Netgear NAS ?
With a same model ReadyNas 102, I'm sure it will work, but my question is more : is there any compatibility list between Netgear NAS ?

Or the compatibility just should be at the "OS level" -> OS 6.x

?

Thanks for your help

Model: RN10200|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2-Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 3
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Readynas 102 disk compatibility

Hi @PascalDive

Welcome to the Community!

Regarding migrating the disks to a newer ReadyNAS there shouldn't be any problem doing it to another OS 6 Unit. Migrating OS 6 volume

It is recommended to setup the New NAS using a scratch disk first then migrating the disks after.

No list is needed to be compatible on the OS 6 units :0

Hope this helps!

Note: If you still have Hardware warranty for your RN102 it would be good to contact NETGEAR Support.

Regards

Message 2 of 3
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Readynas 102 disk compatibility

Hi @PascalDive

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements