× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Readynas 214 Apps not installing

paulies
Aspirant

Readynas 214 Apps not installing

After a recent question in a previous thread about raid no been good enough I have tried to install some apps and they all fail to install the message I get is "Apps Operation Failed Application filed to install". I have tried install through the apps section and by downloading an image but get the same results, I have googled the problem and tried several fixes but nothing works and from what I have read netgear are not going to be much use.

Anybody any idea what might be up I can run some tests if needed.

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
Sandshark
Sensei

Re: Readynas 214 Apps not installing

See How-I-got-apt-update-and-install-to-work-with-Debian-Jessie .  In addition, Netgear screwed up their repository for OS6.10.8, and that (but not what is discussed in the link above) is fixed in 6.10.9.

Message 2 of 5
paulies
Aspirant

Thanks why is nothing ever straight forward 😂 I updated to 6.10.9 but the problem exists.

Thanks for replying 👍

Message 3 of 5
StephenB
Guru

@paulies wrote:

Thanks why is nothing ever straight forward 😂 I updated to 6.10.9 but the problem exists.

Thanks for replying 👍

Did you make the changes needed here:

Message 4 of 5
paulies
Aspirant

Sorry for the late reply I have been away no I just updated the firmware Ill got check out the link now 🙂

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements