× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Shares showing on network,but cannot access data

garbea
Aspirant

Shares showing on network,but cannot access data

Yesterday i had 1.87tb of space left of storage,today i mistakenly turned on snapshots , now its showing storage full and will not let me access shares.The shared folders are showing in windows explorer,but the admin page is showing no volumes on ReadyNas.

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4-Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

@garbea wrote:

i do have a backup of the data,should l just format the drives on the readynas and then replace them for larger drives?

That's what I'd do.

But if you already have the larger drives (or can get them quickly), then just rebuild the NAS with the new drives in place.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

Can you download the log zip file?

If you don't have a backup you should contact paid Netgear support via my.netgear.com

Message 2 of 5
garbea
Aspirant

@StephenB wrote:

Can you download the log zip file?

If you don't have a backup you should contact paid Netgear support via my.netgear.com

hi,

l have downloaded  the log zip file.

i do have a backup of the data,should l just format the drives on the readynas and then replace them for larger drives?

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4-Bay (Diskless)
Message 3 of 5
garbea
Aspirant

Message 4 of 5
StephenB
Guru

@garbea wrote:

That's what I'd do.

But if you already have the larger drives (or can get them quickly), then just rebuild the NAS with the new drives in place.

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements