× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: To activate Neatgear RN10200

ktianere
Aspirant

To activate Neatgear RN10200

Hi Support

I have this NAS since 2017 and bought it from the local supplier here on the island. I just noticed that I dont have a chat session on my account and in this case I have to activate it with a key. To be honest I don't have a key with me so that why I ask your assistance to this.

Your kind assistance on this message is very highly appreciated.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards

Kataebati Tianere

Model: RN10200|ReadyNAS 100 Series 2- Bay (Diskless)
Message 1 of 5
StephenB
Guru

Support isn't free (unless this is a warranty exchange).  So you'd need to execute some form of support contract.

Note I don't work for Netgear - @JohnCM_S or @Marc_V can help you through the process.

What problem are you having with the NAS?

Message 2 of 5
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

@ktianere

Welcome to the Community!

Your RN102 will have a 3-yr Hardware warranty and 90-Days complimentary Support upon purchase. After that you will have to purchase a one-time support contract or a regular Support contract.

Have you registered your device at my.netgear.com? What issues are you having? Usually issues on ReadyNAS have been resolved here in the Community but there are also instances that needs Support assistance.

Regards

Message 3 of 5
ktianere
Aspirant

When she login there was a message appeared "Register your device", something like that.

Any help?

Message 4 of 5
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi ktianere,

Did she try registering the RN102 when she gets that message? If she did, did she encounter any error?

Regards,

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements