× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Two Nas Units-Frontview won't access both

williamrbatchel
Aspirant

Two Nas Units-Frontview won't access both

Hello,
I currently own Readynas Ultra 2 Plus, had it over a year and wanted upgrade to a more powerfull unit with more storage. So i chose the RNDP600U-200nas. After installing the unit i powered it up, and Frontview showed it ready for setup. So clicked away and set it up. I used Frontview to reboot the system. Frontview now showes TWO Nas units ready for acton. However Frontview only allows me to access the first unit. So i powered off the old nas, and then tried to access the new unit again but to no avail. To make matters worse i assumed it was a router issue and hit the factory reset. That also failed. I'm not sure what to do or how to go about it.
If someone could shed some light ......I would GREATLY APPRICIATE IT
Message 1 of 6
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

What do you see in the Info (far right) column in RAIDar for the Ultra 6 Plus?
Message 2 of 6
williamrbatchel
Aspirant

I just see blue circle with a white " i ". It won't let me click it either.
Message 3 of 6
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

What do you see beneath that circle? Do you see e.g. 4.2.22, corrupt root, something else?
Message 4 of 6
skvm
Aspirant

I have the same issue with an Ultra 2 - RAIDar reports ok, can ping, but no samba or frontview - it would appear to connect via browser but the connect looks to be dropped or timeout. Began after a power loss. disks appear ok (by RAIDar)
Message 5 of 6
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

You should open a tech support case.
Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements