× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: What Is "PRJNAME"?

XrayDoc88
Guide

What Is "PRJNAME"?

I have the desktop ReadyCLOUD app installed on three home computers.  On one of the three the desktop app says "ReadyCLOUD" next to the top icon.  On the other two, it says "PRJNAME".  Also, on the first computer it says "Admin Page" next to my NAS and on the other two it says "DEVICE_ADMIN" instead.  It's as if it isn't loading the English language.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled ReadyCLOUD on those two computers with no change.

Any ideas what is wrong or how to fix this?  Thanks!

Model: RN628X|ReadyNAS 628X - Ultimate Performance Business Data Storage - 8-Bay
Message 1 of 7
Sandshark
Sensei

It's an issue with Java.  See if this previous post helps: Ready-Cloud-PRJNAME .

Message 2 of 7
XrayDoc88
Guide

Well that post shows that updating to the latest JAVA version didn't fix the problem.  But installing some Microsoft .Net Framework patch in Windows 7 did.  All of my computers are running Windows 10 64 Bit Pro.  😞

Message 3 of 7
Sandshark
Sensei

It's still a JAVA problem.  Did you try updating or re-installing it?  That didn't help for those running Win7, I didn't see a response from anyone runing Win10.

Message 4 of 7
XrayDoc88
Guide

I uninstalled JAVA and then reinstalled the latest version..  No change.  I haven't uninstalled and reinstalled ReadyCLOUD yet.  I'll try that next.

Message 5 of 7
siddamsetty
Aspirant

Did the Issue got resolved, Request to reply what is the solution for this problem, as I have started with similar problem.

Message 6 of 7
XrayDoc88
Guide

No, my other two computers on the same local network still show "PRJNAME".  The suggestions above did nothing for me.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements