× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: do_exit+4b0

do_exit+4b0

My RN104 has this error message on it [ do_exit+4b0 ].  Can someone please help

Model: RN104|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay
Message 1 of 7
StephenB
Guru

1. Do you know what firmware it is running?
  2. Is there any other history here that is relevant (for example, were you doing a firmware update, rebooting the NAS, etc).

Also, did you try powering down the NAS and rebooting it?

Message 2 of 7

I was having some trouble with the NAS box.  qBittorrent stopped working, the performance was getting worse.  I updated the firmware a few days ago to 6.10.0.  

I have since completed factory reset and that is when the problems really started.  I have had problems installing applications, either from the app store, or by uploading them.  I have tried installing qBittorrent from the app store, and could not get it to work.  I have tried installing qBittorrent from Poussin's repository, without any joy.  The NAS box just kept on restarting

Now to top it off, I am getting this do_exit+4b0 error message

Message 3 of 7
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @NunovUrbizniz

Welcome to the Community!

IMO, it would be best if you contact Support regarding this issue, If you can send the logs to me via PM then we might be able to check as well.

Regards

Message 4 of 7

How do I get the logs to be able to send them to you

Message 5 of 7
StephenB
Guru

You download them from the NAS web ui (there's a Download Logs control on system->logs)

Message 6 of 7
Marmor78
Tutor

I got the same problem, my firmware is allways up to date so got the latest for the unit version 6.1.0.1, 
when u power down the unit it power down harddrives and all  like normal then power button is flaching and screen shows error do_exit+4b0 , onlyway to turn it fully of is to disconect power cable after the error comes up on screen , however the unit works perfectly when on and power up like it should so the error code most be specfic to shutdown only but its extreamly annoying

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4- Bay (Diskless)
Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements