× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

nas not discovered

baesens
Aspirant

nas not discovered

Hello,

I recently acquired a ReadyNAS314 on which I want to store my music files. Ia also own a Yahama CD network reader CD-N301. Both the CD-N301 and the ReadyNAS are on the same netowirk. I activated ReadyDLNA on the NAS, but when I want to access my music files from my reader, it detects a server (probably the NAS) but does not see any content.

Does someone have experience with this?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7

Accepted Solutions
baesens
Aspirant

Re: nas not discovered

Hello FramerV

I checked the version on my ReadyNAS314. It is 6.6.1. When I click on "check for upgrade", the nas tells me there is no available upgrade (see below a screen capture)

Best regards,

Pierrot Baesens

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7

All Replies
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi baesens,

What firmware is the ReadyNAS using? Might be best to update that.

Regards,

Message 2 of 7
baesens
Aspirant

Hello FramerV

When I installed first my ReadyNAS, it asked me to upgrade the firmware, so that I suppose it is update. As far as I remember, it is version 6.6.2

Pierrot Baesens

Message 3 of 7
FramerV
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi baesens,

There is a newer version, 6.7.0.

ReadyNAS OS 6 Software Version 6.7.0

Regards,

Message 4 of 7
baesens
Aspirant

Hello FramerV

I checked the version on my ReadyNAS314. It is 6.6.1. When I click on "check for upgrade", the nas tells me there is no available upgrade (see below a screen capture)

Best regards,

Pierrot Baesens

Message 5 of 7
lecgrossi
Aspirant

I am having a similar problem  I can see the unit when I use it's address 10.0.0.229, but not when I log in.  Then it says the unit is off line.  same happens for my iPhone app.

Model: RN10400|ReadyNAS 100 Series 4-Bay (Diskless)
Message 6 of 7
StephenB
Guru

@lecgrossi wrote:

I am having a similar problem  I can see the unit when I use it's address 10.0.0.229, but not when I log in.  Then it says the unit is off line.  same happens for my iPhone app.

Are you meaning that ReadyCloud is saying the NAS is off line?  If so, read through this: https://community.netgear.com/t5/ReadyCLOUD/Having-ReadyCLOUD-problems-since-3-30-17/td-p/1259697

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 4 in conversation
Announcements