× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

setting up joomla on rn31440

NASty1
Aspirant

setting up joomla on rn31440

I am looking to set up a website (BLOG) on my rn314.  I am new to linux, and was wondering if the version of joomla offered by netgear is necessary for operation, or whether I could install the newer versions of joomla, php, SQL etc., thats on the web?  I don't know the limitations of the rn314, or myself for that matter..., but it would seem to me that an install of the newest programs might be the best way to go!

My readynas is using firmware 6.9.1, so i guess my real question is..., can the readynas 314 handle these newer versions or not.  

Model: RN31441D|ReadyNAS 300 Series 4-Bay
Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: setting up joomla on rn31440

Hi @NASty1

RN314 should be able to handle newer versions of the App. The unit has good specifications and handling those apps should not be a problem.

It will still be better to wait for advice from other Community members who have the same model and uses these apps.

Happy holidays!

Regards

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @NASty1

RN314 should be able to handle newer versions of the App. The unit has good specifications and handling those apps should not be a problem.

It will still be better to wait for advice from other Community members who have the same model and uses these apps.

Happy holidays!

Regards

Message 2 of 3
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @NASty1

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements