× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Applications disappeared

bravovictor
Initiate

Applications disappeared

After installing Firmware 6.9.0 I can't find any of the applications (Plex, SMB) that were installed. The field available applications does not show any thing. I can't install the PLEX-application downloaded from the Plex-site either. I reinstalled the firmware, but there is no change.

Any ideas what might have gone wrong?  

Model: RN202|ReadyNAS202
Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
bravovictor
Initiate

Betreff: Applications disappeared

Still no idea what went wrong, but i put up the NAS from the scratch again, and now it is working. I'll see what will happen when the firmware is updated again.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
bravovictor
Initiate

Still no idea what went wrong, but i put up the NAS from the scratch again, and now it is working. I'll see what will happen when the firmware is updated again.

Message 2 of 4
nigellsmith
Aspirant

Mine has no apps and the ones that were on have gone. I also cannot install any as it is not showing as in the screenshot. These firmwares are pants!

Message 3 of 4
nigellsmith
Aspirant

Mine has no apps and the ones that were on have gone. I also cannot install any as it is not showing as in the screenshot. These firmwares are pantsreadynasnoapps.png

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements