× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot invite new users!

Robbie2017
Aspirant

Cannot invite new users!

firmware 6.9.0

when i click on invite new user, i get a pop up box telling me "this device is connected to Readycloud, to invite users visit Readycloud" so cannot move on from here.

I am not a techie btw, so relying on help

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
Robbie2017
Aspirant

Re: Cannot invite new users!

thanks JohnCM, i have managed to invite users now, it was me being stupid! being new to this i was getting confused between readycloud and readNAS to set things up. I have now got a new issue which i will out in a seperate thread 

@JohnCM_S wrote:

Hi Robbie2017,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Community Team

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Robbie2017,

I understand that you want to invite new users to your NAS using Readycloud. To invite users to access your NAS through Readycloud, you need to login to https://readycloud.netgear.com using your MyNETGEAR account. You may check this link for the procedure on how to invite new users.

Welcome to the community.

Regards,
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 4
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi Robbie2017,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance.

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution.

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 4
Robbie2017
Aspirant

thanks JohnCM, i have managed to invite users now, it was me being stupid! being new to this i was getting confused between readycloud and readNAS to set things up. I have now got a new issue which i will out in a seperate thread 

@JohnCM_S wrote:

Hi Robbie2017,

Regards,

JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements