× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Dum6a55 corrupted index.html readynas duo v2 sparc and need a copy from someone..

Simons101
Aspirant

Dum6a55 corrupted index.html readynas duo v2 sparc and need a copy from someone..

Hi folks.

Did something stupid and corrupted a file.

Index.html from root folder is corrupted and i need a replacement

So if any kind persons out there could upload this file i would be very gratefull.

Thanks in advance

Richard

Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

Re: Dum6a55 corrupted index.html readynas duo v2 sparc and need a copy from someone..

I've attached what my NV+ v1 has in //frontview/ui/resource/html/index.html

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

Re: Dum6a55 corrupted index.html readynas duo v2 sparc and need a copy from someone..

The labeling on the NAS is a bit confusing, but from the forum's perspective there is no such thing as a duo v2 sparc.

Do you have a v1 system (sparc, 4.1.x firmware), or do you have a v2 (arm processor, 5.3.x firmware)?

Also, when you say "root" do you mean the root of the C data volume?  Perhaps give us the actual path you are seeing via ssh.

Message 2 of 6
Simons101
Aspirant

Hi StephenB,

Message 3 of 6
StephenB
Guru

I've attached what my NV+ v1 has in //frontview/ui/resource/html/index.html

Message 4 of 6
Simons101
Aspirant

Hi StephanB

Thanks for the index.html sadly it didn't fix it must have messed up more than i thought

ssh ed in and used  

touch /.os_update

and rebooted which fixed it,  think you also posted that fix

So thanks again, i owe you a pint..... 

Message 5 of 6
StephenB
Guru

I'm glad you're up and running.

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements