× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Email notifications on Backup success please?

Jophus
Luminary

Email notifications on Backup success please?

Can alerts be configured to send an email on "Backup success"?  This could be configurable on the "Alerts" tab or on the Backup Job settings?

I use a ReadyNAS 102 to backup an Ultra 6.  The 102 wakes up on a schedule and pulls the data to it.  It will then shutdown either after an hour or after the last backup is complete (whichever is longer).

I wake up in the morning and have only the one notification by email from my backup box which is "System is shutting down".

I currently wake the box up need to navigate the logs via the web to confirm backup success.  It would be much easier if it were able to be  confirmed by a simple email notification.

Thanks

Message 1 of 3

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru

You already have the ability to set that option in the backup job.

On the "options" tab of the backup settings configure On completion send: status and errors

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3

All Replies
StephenB
Guru

You already have the ability to set that option in the backup job.

On the "options" tab of the backup settings configure On completion send: status and errors

Message 2 of 3
Jophus
Luminary

My sincere aplogies for the rookie mistake.  I swear I combed through all the dialogs and settings.

Thanks for your straightforward answer.

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements