× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RN 2120 - Warranty Is

Xyndi
Tutor

RN 2120 - Warranty Is

Hello - would it be possible to get a phone number to call Netgear Support? I purchased the RN 2120 which states it comes with a 5 year warranty (purchased May 2016) and it's not showing correct in the website mynetgear>Products.

Can someone please help me. Thanks

Model: RN2120|ReadyNAS 2120 1U 4-Bay Diskless
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: RN 2120 - Warranty Is

Hi @Xyndi

Welcome to the Community!

You can contact NETGEAR Support using your MyNETGEAR Portal by creating a case and contacting them through Phone, Chat or Email. With the Phone number it will be presented to you upon selecting an option.

Regards

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5

All Replies
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Xyndi

Welcome to the Community!

You can contact NETGEAR Support using your MyNETGEAR Portal by creating a case and contacting them through Phone, Chat or Email. With the Phone number it will be presented to you upon selecting an option.

Regards

Message 2 of 5
Xyndi
Tutor

Hi Marc_V,

I'm not able to because Netgear has the RN2120 incorrecl on the Warranty there isn't any options for me to Call, Email or Chat, everything is X out in Red and it's showing there isn't a warranty.  That is why I was posting here to see if I could get a phone number to call them and have it resovled.

Thanks

Message 3 of 5
Marc_V
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hi @Xyndi

I have sent you a PM. 🙂

Regards

Model: ReadyNAS Remote|
Message 4 of 5
Xyndi
Tutor

Hello Marc_V, I called the number you gave me and keep pushing 1 until I received a menu that allowed me to choose 'other', when I got to that point I was able to get a live person on line and get a case number for my issue. They told me it would take a few days to correct the missing warranty information in mynetgear account. Thank you!
Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements