× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

RN10200 Registration Issue

Cityzen225
Aspirant

RN10200 Registration Issue

Hi, I recently purchased a ReadyNAS RN10200 from an individual and can't register it to use with the ReadyCloud app because it has already been registered. I read in these forums that there is no workaround and that once it's registered, that's it. Surely a company such as Netgear has a solution for this obstacle. I'd very much appreciate any help. Thanks
Message 1 of 5

Accepted Solutions
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: RN10200 Registration Issue

Hello Cityzen225,

You may need to get to the admin page of the NAS first then go to Cloud tab. This should show the ReadyCloud account that it is registered to as "signed in as". If you do not know that account or who's account that is then click Leave then turn ReadyCloud ON again and enter your community credentials.

By default, the ReadyNAS admin page password is the word password and username is always admin.

Welcome to the community!

Regards,

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5

All Replies
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

The NAS doesn't need to be registered to your profile for support to use it with ReadyCLOUD.

You should be able to join the ReadyNAS to ReadyCLOUD using the same credentials you use to login to the community.

Btw the warranty is for the original purchaser only.

Message 2 of 5
Cityzen225
Aspirant

I figured as much with the Warranty. But thanks so much for the prompt response. I am trying to set it up and can get as far as my computer recognizing it from readycloud.netgear.com but when I click it asks to sign in to the IP Address and my MyNetgear login credentials don't work.
Message 3 of 5
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Cityzen225,

You may need to get to the admin page of the NAS first then go to Cloud tab. This should show the ReadyCloud account that it is registered to as "signed in as". If you do not know that account or who's account that is then click Leave then turn ReadyCloud ON again and enter your community credentials.

By default, the ReadyNAS admin page password is the word password and username is always admin.

Welcome to the community!

Regards,

Message 4 of 5
JennC
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Cityzen225,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

Message 5 of 5
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements