× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

System volume root's usage is 81%. This condition should not occur under normal conditions.

mandakh
Aspirant

System volume root's usage is 81%. This condition should not occur under normal conditions.

Having trouble with System volume root's usage is 81%. 

Can i move  / delete /var/lib/mysql folder? 

readynas_error1.PNGreadynas_error2.PNGreadynas_error3.PNG

Model: RN526X| ReadyNAS 526X 6-Bay with up to 60TB total storage
Message 1 of 6

Accepted Solutions
mandakh
Aspirant

Re: System volume root's usage is 81%. This condition should not occur under normal conditions.

Message 6 of 6

All Replies
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: System volume root's usage is 81%. This condition should not occur under normal conditions.

You need to first stop any apps that are using MySQL, then stop MySQL itself, move the MySQL directory to an appropriate directory on the data volume, then create a symlink and turn MySQL etc. back on.

Or if you don't need any of the apps that use MySQL anymore or MySQL itself you can uninstall them all then delete the MySQL databases if they are left behind.

Message 2 of 6
mandakh
Aspirant

Thanks for your respond. 

I wonder /var folder related with System volume root's usage is 81% issue? 

Do i need to remove / change some folder under /dev/ path?

Message 3 of 6
mandakh
Aspirant

Oh okay, 

Uninstall mysql apps and rm -rf mysql, it works! thanks! 

Could you give me some information what is clamav folder is for? 

Message 4 of 6
mdgm-ntgr
NETGEAR Employee Retired

The anti-virus service.

Message 5 of 6
mandakh
Aspirant

Thanks again! 

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements