× NETGEAR will be terminating ReadyCLOUD service by July 1st, 2023. For more details click here.
Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

can not enter admin webpage

Stefanuk0755
Follower

can not enter admin webpage

I can see my readynas on local network. Try to enter admin webpage my clicking on admin in Radir can not enter ,  even after typing admin and password in the loging box.  the loging in box just pop back up again. I factory reset the NAS so it running os 4.1.12. I only have one HDD in, because I am waiting for screw for the 2nd HDD. The 1st HDD has a green tick. Fist time user please help/

Model: ReadyNASRND2000v2|ReadyNAS Duo v2 Chassis only
Message 1 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: can not enter admin webpage

Hi Stefanuk0755,

Welcome to the Community!

Your ReadyNAS is actually Duo V1 based on the running OS version. The default password for the Duo V1 is netgear1.

Please also note that 2TB disks are the max capacity supported by your Duo v1.

Regards,

JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 2 of 3
JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: can not enter admin webpage

Hi Stefanuk0755,,

We’d greatly appreciate hearing your feedback letting us know if the information we provided has helped resolve your issue or if you need further assistance. 

If your issue is now resolved, we encourage you to mark the appropriate reply as the “Accept as Solution” or post what resolved it and mark it as solution so others can be confident in benefiting from the solution. 

The Netgear community looks forward to hearing from you and being a helpful resource in the future!

Regards,

JohnCM_S
NETGEAR Community Team

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements