Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: AC1200 R6220 genie loses sign in. the rest of genie is still functional. run time error

Retired_Member
Not applicable

AC1200 R6220 genie loses sign in. the rest of genie is still functional. run time error

I have had genie for a long time  version 10158  r6220 runtime error causes the program to inform me that it has to close ( I have to ) then the overall program stays working . The signin I have to resatrt. this may or may not go down multiple times.

Message 1 of 11

Accepted Solutions
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Re: AC1200 R6220 genie loses sign in. the rest of genie is still functional. run time error

Im runniing genie now my problem with home is resolved. I will let you know if it stops (genie) again ,

View solution in original post

Message 10 of 11

All Replies

Which genie? This could be one of several things, the browser interface, a Windows or Mac application, or an Android iThing app.

Message 2 of 11
Retired_Member
Not applicable

nergear genie version 2.4.34 

modum model arris SB6183 Touchstone  windows 8.1   desk top machine Dell   wifi is AC 1200 R6220.  not sure of what powerline means

Message 3 of 11
Retired_Member
Not applicable

firefox browser  52.0.2

Message 4 of 11

I have the 2.4.38 genie which works fine in Windows 10. Is that your operating system?

Message 5 of 11
Retired_Member
Not applicable

no windows 8.1

Message 6 of 11
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Retired_Member,

1. Please try uninstalling then re-installing the program from the computer.

2. Does the issue persist on your other devices (Android, iOS, another computer)?

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 7 of 11
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I will reinstall. no other programs have this runtime error

Message 8 of 11
Retired_Member
Not applicable

I have its to late tonight to see if the error exsista. However Iafter the reinstall I check netgear signin  under basic the "home" button just spins. the entire package works. on the internet. But not home.

Message 9 of 11
Retired_Member
Not applicable

Im runniing genie now my problem with home is resolved. I will let you know if it stops (genie) again ,

Message 10 of 11
Retired_Member
Not applicable

thanks so far ir works

Message 11 of 11
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7