Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AC1750 R6300v3 - Nighthawk App will not connect/No Remote Access Option

mickey53usa
Aspirant

AC1750 R6300v3 - Nighthawk App will not connect/No Remote Access Option

Two problems 

1) Unable to connect to the Router with the Nighthawk App (Android) after changing phones.

2) No remote access displayed in Advanced/Advanced Setup.

1) Router was configured and functioning fine for over a year. Access to the router from various locations in the US using Moto G Play (2021). Recently changed phones to a Moto G Power (2022) (Android 11) and now cannot connect to the router with the Nighthawk App. I have removed the App from my phone, power cycled the phone, reinstalled the App, gone through setup and after entering the Router Password, I get a message that Logon took too long.

I have rebooted the router multiple times and still get the same message.

I tried a Lenovo Tab10 tablet with an old version of Android and got the exact same error message.

2) No option for Remote Access to the router. (Advanced/Advanced Setup) I did see this option from the Dashboard yesterday, but today not displayed. Again, rebooting the router does not solve the problem. I have used the Reset button on the router and no change. Since this router is in a remote location, I would like to get it working. I will be leaving this location in two days.

TIA

Michael

Message 1 of 3
mickey53usa
Aspirant

Re: AC1750 R6300v3 - Nighthawk App will not connect/No Remote Access Option

Router firmware is: V1.0.4.122_10.0.95  There are no updates for this available.

I can't access the Nighthawk App version number, but was downloaded from Play Store today (03/29/2022)

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: AC1750 R6300v3 - Nighthawk App will not connect/No Remote Access Option

I believe if you look at this forum, you'll find others having same problem with the app. 

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7