Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

AX1800 Wifi Extender - Moved to different room - now wont show up on nighthawk app

cmarger
Initiate

AX1800 Wifi Extender - Moved to different room - now wont show up on nighthawk app

Set up my extender near my router. Worked fine and showed up on Nighthawk app. After setup, I moved to a different location. It seems to be working, but I can no longer see the status on the Nighthawk app. i.e. I can't see the Network Map button, can't check speeds, etc.

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
plemans
Guru

Re: AX1800 Wifi Extender - Moved to different room - now wont show up on nighthawk app

Glad to hear you got it working, you might mark it as solved so others aren't trying to fix it still 🙂

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4

All Replies
plemans
Guru

Re: AX1800 Wifi Extender - Moved to different room - now wont show up on nighthawk app

Are you connected to the extender with the phone? 

Also, log into your router and find the ip address for the extender. Try logging into the extender with its ip address

Message 2 of 4
cmarger
Initiate

Thank you! I was able to reboot the extender and start from scratch. Everything seems to be working now.
Message 3 of 4
plemans
Guru

Glad to hear you got it working, you might mark it as solved so others aren't trying to fix it still 🙂

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7