Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Account activation issue

Tintt
Aspirant

Account activation issue

Hi all,

I'm a new to Netgear and i just bought a R6700v2 in USA. I have already created an netgear account in order to remote manage via Netgear App. However, when i try to log in, got a notice says that "The account is not found". I also already recieved the email "Netgear Product Registration Confirmation". 

Has anyone encounter this issue?. Can you help me to figure out this issue, please. 

Thank you 

Model: R6700|Nighthawk AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3

Re: Account activation issue

@Tintt wrote:

Hi all,

However, when i try to log in, got a notice says that "The account is not found".

Login to what? And using what? Takes us through the steps you are taking and where it goes wrong.

Netgear has a bewildering array of things that need you to login and do stuff.

Manage the router, connect to wifi, parental controls, DDNS, ReadyCLOUD.

I use MyNetgear as the starting point when creating login credentials for anything Netgear. With that set up, I then use the same credentials for anything else that comes along. (That probably breaks all the rules on security, but life's too short to be managing a raft of different identities just to use Netgear stuff.)

Message 2 of 3
Tintt
Aspirant

Re: Account activation issue

Hi Michael ,I'm using Netgear genie app ( or can you advise other app using for remote management , please); and i want to manage my router R6700 remotely. But now, when i log in via this app, i get a notice which says that i haven't verify my email, but i can log in this account onto mynetgear. Can you advise me please.

Sorry for my bad English. 

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7