Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

After Purchasing Armor I Get An Error "Logon timed out, please try again. If this issue persists..."

jman_2o21
Aspirant

After Purchasing Armor I Get An Error "Logon timed out, please try again. If this issue persists..."

After purchasing the Armor "upgrade", the app continuously times out, no matter which fix I try.  The specific error is, "Logon timed out, please try again. If this issue persists, try rebooting your device."  I have tried 1) rebooting the phone, 2) uninstalling/reinstalling the Nighthawk App, and 3) rebooting the modem.  I rebooted the modem by accessing the modem's settings through my Chrome browser, and am able to logon with no problem.  Additionally, I power cycled all of the related devices.  I do have Internet, both 2.4GHz and 5GHz are working, and both can connect with the phone and my computer.  Also, I am certain I am using the correct modem logon credentials.  My ISP is not COX, my iPhone and all devices are on the latest firmware. Any ideas?  Thanks in advance! 

Model: R7900P|Nighthawk X6S AC3000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: After Purchasing Armor I Get An Error "Logon timed out, please try again. If this issue per

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Nighthawk App product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Nighthawk App and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this "general router" forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-App/bd-p/en-home-networking-apps
Good Luck.

Message 2 of 3
jman_2o21
Aspirant

Re: After Purchasing Armor I Get An Error "Logon timed out, please try again. If this issue per

Thank you for the reply. Unfortunatly that forum has no threads related to this issue that are not "solved" with an excuse about COX being the ISP. 

Others are experiencing this issue and getting responses in this forum. I am going to try the method described here and let you all know if it worked:  

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-App/Nighthawk-App-continuously-times-out-when-logging-on-...

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7