Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Anyone know about ReadyShare? I've got 2 questions

Legend_Bean
Aspirant

Anyone know about ReadyShare? I've got 2 questions

• How do I find out my network password? This is the screen when I try to log into a password protected folder https://i.imgur.com/7gTW0cJ.png. When I try my laptop credentials it doesn't work nor when I try my router admin/password. I want to know how to log into an admin read/write only folder. I am the owner of the router/modem and laptop in question so I can reset anything if needbe. Do I need to click on the box that says "use another account"? If so, what account do I use? admin/password (the default that I haven't changed for the router login) isn't working.

• How do I access ReadyShare on Android? My main reason for setting this up was to allow file transfer without the need for bluetooth or data cables. I would like visitors to my house to able to log into the ReadySHARE from their phones and view a public folder I've created for everyone to use to add and/or view photos/videos.

Model: C3700|N600 Cable Gateway Docsis 3.0
Message 1 of 3

Re: Anyone know about ReadyShare? I've got 2 questions

@Legend_Bean wrote:

• How do I find out my network password?

That's a Windows thing. It will depend on the network, how you have set it up, and the version of Windows.

You would do better to find a Windows forum. Or check Google/Bing.

• How do I access ReadyShare on Android?

With difficulty. Investigate ReadyShare and ReadyCloud and see if your device supports them.

There is a manual for the C3700 somewhere at the end of this link:

>>>> C3700 | Product | Support | NETGEAR <<<<

You'll also find the Genie manual there.

Message 2 of 3

Re: Anyone know about ReadyShare? I've got 2 questions

.... and check this:

ReadyCLOUD

Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7