Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can not sign in to NightHawk App with new 14.1 upgrade

CarrieMc
Follower

Can not sign in to NightHawk App with new 14.1 upgrade

I up graded to 14.1 version. Also upgraded Netgear/NighthawkWhen I open NightHawk app it goes to sign in screen. I click log in existing account and it goes to blank screen. I also tried create new account it also goes to blank screen..Have deleted app and downloaded it again..Also turned off phone and back on. WiFi working, but can't get app to work.

Message 1 of 6
inspectorgadjet
Apprentice

Re: Can not sign in to NightHawk App with new 14.1 upgrade

Same issue for me

Message 2 of 6
IsaacH
Aspirant

Same issue here.
Message 3 of 6
DuranDuran
Aspirant

Same issue. Deleted app, reinstalled, hard booted. Nothing worked. I can see the log in screen if i two finger pinch but can’t access it.
Message 4 of 6
Wifi_Noob
Aspirant

Firmware v2.3.2.66 So I’ve also been having those issues too but mine finally worked by me doing some things. (All in this order) I deleted the Nighthawk app from my iPhone (firmware 14.1). Reset all my network settings. Waited for the phone to restart. Reconnect to my home wifi again. Download and reinstall the Nighthawk app. I open up the app and got to the dumb login/create account page. I kept on pressing the “login account” button like crazy until it finally got me into the log in page. Luckily I put in my info and I got in. When I got into the app it was really buggy. I couldn’t see my devices or test my speed. Things were just slow and error out a lot. It wasn’t until I rebooted the router from the app...that was when things started to work. Hopefully that helps.
Model: XR500|Nighthawk Pro Gaming Router
Message 5 of 6
Harrispcarl
Aspirant

Same here

Message 6 of 6
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 6 in conversation
Announcements