Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Can't Log into Nighthawk with new Android

mdseahunter
Follower

Can't Log into Nighthawk with new Android

I have a Nighthawk R7000 AC1900 Wifi Router and recently upgraded my Android from an S8 to an S22. Now I am no longer able to log in through the Nighthawk App. I read the other posts and saw where someone suggested Force stopping the device and clearing the cache and data. I tried this and it still didn't fix my problem. I don't have VPN on it, I listed the new phone as a trusted device, removed the old devices from the trusted list. I have also uninstalled and installed a few times. I keep hitting a dead end when clicking on the go to Dashboard button. When I chose Dashboard, a pop up screen for a log in appears and user name is "admin" and can't be changed. I tried my passwords and even the default password to no avail. If I could change that defaulted admin user name I would be good to go. I am hoping to avoid factory reset on router if possible.  Not sure what else to do, so I thought I'd post this to see if anyone can help me with the NIGHTHAWK App. It worked ok with my old phone. Thoughts, ideas?

Message 1 of 2
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Can't Log into Nighthawk with new Android

Message 2 of 2
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7