Aspirant

Can't log in on night hawk app

Can’t log it in. Keep saying error occurred try again
Model: R7900P|Nighthawk X6S AC3000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 8
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: Can't log in on night hawk app

Hi @LpNy75, welcome to the community! Are you trying to login locally (within your network) or remotely? Also, please try clearing the app data and cache if you are on Android or re-install the app if on iOS.

Dexter

Message 2 of 8
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @LpNy75, were you able to get this sorted out?

Dexter

Message 3 of 8
LpNy75
Aspirant

I use ios app.   tried delete and redownload again the first time log in it can connect locally but after few days it only detect remote but not on local even though i am on the same wifi.   

Message 4 of 8
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @LpNy75, what is the firmware version of the router? Does the issue persist when using another device? 

Dexter

Message 5 of 8
LpNy75
Aspirant

routerfirmware 1.4.1.30.    I can always log in remotely but when i connect to my home wifi it usually detect the router and brings me to the main menu witih local network.   But recently, I need to restart the router and and reconnect to the wifi in order for the apps to detect locally.   

Message 6 of 8
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

If you've just recently updated the firmware of the router, please try resetting it back to factory settings if you haven't yet. The steps are described here.

Dexter

Message 7 of 8

@LpNy75 wrote:
Can’t log it in. Keep saying error occurred try again

It might also help if you told people what the modem is in front of this router. The model number could be useful. Is it, by any chance, also a router, with a set of LAN ports on the back?

Message 8 of 8
Discussion stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7