Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Can't login to my router settings in the nighthawk app

JavierHF
Aspirant

Can't login to my router settings in the nighthawk app

I logged into the app with my netgear user, after that i need to login with my administrator credentials to access the router configuration, when I try to login it shows an error that says something about speed test time exceeded, it also shows up at random moments and I cant login.

Model: AC2400|Nighthawk AC2400 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 6
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Is this happening on IOS or android? 

Message 2 of 6
FURRYe38
Guru

Remove the app and re-install it. 

Has the router been factory reset and setup from scratch using a wired PC and web browser first, then log in to the router using the NH App? 

@JavierHF wrote:

I logged into the app with my netgear user, after that i need to login with my administrator credentials to access the router configuration, when I try to login it shows an error that says something about speed test time exceeded, it also shows up at random moments and I cant login.

Message 3 of 6
JavierHF
Aspirant

@DarrenM wrote:

Is this happening on IOS or android? 

Android

Message 4 of 6
JavierHF
Aspirant

@FURRYe38 wrote:

Remove the app and re-install it. 

Has the router been factory reset and setup from scratch using a wired PC and web browser first, then log in to the router using the NH App? 

@JavierHF wrote:

I tried re-installing but it didn't worked, the router is brand new

Message 5 of 6
DarrenM
Sr. NETGEAR Moderator

Does this issue happen on both wireless bands? Have you tired to forget the wireless network on the phone then reconnect and log in?

Message 6 of 6
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7