Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cannot login using iOS NightHawk after upgrading r7900p to the most recent firmware V1.4.1.66_1.3.26

Xiaowei
Aspirant

Cannot login using iOS NightHawk after upgrading r7900p to the most recent firmware V1.4.1.66_1.3.26

After upgrading to the most recent firmware 1.4.1.66, my app keeps saying that login timeout when I tried to disable my kid's connection.

Even after I remove and reinstall the NightHawk App, the app still says the same thing, very frustrating.

Can you check? Or is this the only problem I am encountering?

Or is it possible that I can download the firmware back to 1.4.1.30?

Thanks.

Model: R7900P|Nighthawk X6S AC3000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Re: Cannot login using iOS NightHawk after upgrading r7900p to the most recent firmware V1.4.1.66...

Hello Xiaowei,

Our product teams are aware of the reports and currently investigating. Thank you for your patience. 

Regards,

Christian 

Message 2 of 3
Xiaowei
Aspirant

Re: Cannot login using iOS NightHawk after upgrading r7900p to the most recent firmware V1.4.1.66...

Thanks, Christian.

After I removed the app on my iphone and re-installed it, it suddenly starts to be able to connect to the router. I guess there will be some configurations not matching up, thus causing the compatibility issues.

Thus I think my problem is at least solved for now, however, this make me caution on future update. 

Still, is it possible to downgrade the firmware if the new firmware can cause trouble?

Best,

Xiaowei

Model: R7900P|Nighthawk X6S AC3000 Tri Band WiFi Router
Message 3 of 3
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7