Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Cax30

Arjundiwan
Follower

Cax30

Ever since this happened and I had to revert back to the previous firmware I have not been able to activate the Anywhere Access via the Nighthawk app.

Whenever I try to toggle it On it takes me to the Netgear account login page even though I’m already logged in. After logging in, it brings me back to the toggle switch where I try to toggle it On again and I’m redirected back to the Netgear login page - the circle keeps repeating.

Wondering if anyone else is facing this or know a solution?

Message 1 of 3

Re: Cax30

@Arjundiwan wrote:

Ever since this happened ....

Ever since what happened?

I gather that you have a problem with a CAX30  modem/router.

You might do better to visit the section where they discuss that device:

Cable Modems & Gateways - NETGEAR Communities

Message 2 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: Cax30

What mobile device are you using? Apple or Android? 

What FW version is installed on the modem? 

Uninstall the NH app from the mobile phone. 

Factory reset the modem and setup from scratch using a wired PC or laptop and web browser. 

Be sure that any MAC address randomizers are disabled:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-App/NETGEAR-Mobile-Applications-and-Apple-Devices-FAQ/td-...

Once the modem is setup, re-install the NH app on your mobile device. Anywhere Access should already be enabled. 

If this still fails, please submit a bug report:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-App/How-to-report-a-bug-on-the-Nighthawk-App/td-p/2134684...

@Arjundiwan wrote:

Ever since this happened and I had to revert back to the previous firmware I have not been able to activate the Anywhere Access via the Nighthawk app.

Whenever I try to toggle it On it takes me to the Netgear account login page even though I’m already logged in. After logging in, it brings me back to the toggle switch where I try to toggle it On again and I’m redirected back to the Netgear login page - the circle keeps repeating.

Wondering if anyone else is facing this or know a solution?

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7