Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Circle loses Premium

dlucas10
Follower

Circle loses Premium

Hello!

I have the Circle setup, and it seems to have lost the premium features. When I’m in the Circle app, and I restore iTunes purchase it says it can find the subscription but when I look in iTunes subscriptions it says it’s active and will renew December 1. Thoughts?
Model: R7000P|Nighthawk AC2300 Smart WiFi Router with MU-MIMO
Message 1 of 9

Accepted Solutions
WaterlooStu
Tutor

Re: Circle loses Premium

Turns out I had an active Circle GO subscription, instead of an active Circle Netgear Premium subscription ( I don't remember exactly when I started Go, but might have been on initial setup of the Circle app). The 2 subscriptions aren't hard to confuse with each other in the Google Play app. Anyway, when I re added the Netgear premium subscription all the normal functionality came back.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 9

All Replies
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @dlucas10,

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 2 of 9
harlannorth
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue with the R7000P -- if I try to buy it again I am told that the recurring purchase already exists, if I try to find it can't find my purchase.  

Is there a solution?

Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 3 of 9
vegenigma
Aspirant

Hello, I signed up for Circle Premium and after rebooting my router, the Circle App no longer identifies me as a premium subscriber.   Is there a solution for this?

-Scott

Message 4 of 9
WaterlooStu
Tutor

Same issue here ... This has been going on since end of December. I'm still being billed, but app doesn't show premiun subscription. Still shows the little blue guft icon on top right.

I'm just finally getting a chance to find a solution.
Model: R7000|AC1900 Smart WIFI Router
Message 5 of 9
WaterlooStu
Tutor

Turns out I had an active Circle GO subscription, instead of an active Circle Netgear Premium subscription ( I don't remember exactly when I started Go, but might have been on initial setup of the Circle app). The 2 subscriptions aren't hard to confuse with each other in the Google Play app. Anyway, when I re added the Netgear premium subscription all the normal functionality came back.
Message 6 of 9
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi all,

This link may be of help. Please let me know if the issue persists.

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 7 of 9
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi all,

I would like to follow up and check if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 8 of 9
WaterlooStu
Tutor

My issue is resolved. My last message describes what sorted my problem out.
Message 9 of 9
Discussion stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 5 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7