Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Device Manager - No devices shown connected

kb7vvd
Follower

Device Manager - No devices shown connected

There are several devices connected to my Nighthawk R7350 but they do not show up in the device manager.  They used to but now they do not.  None of them. I recently installed a new DSL moden to connect to the interent and then plug the Nighthawk into that.  Do I need to open a port or something in my DSL modem to see the devices connected to my Nighthawk?  I am accessing the Nighthawk via its WiFi not the DSL router WiFi.   It was also cooinciendtal that at around the same time I installed the new DSL modem that the Netgear service contact expired.  The router works otherwise just can't see the devices connected to it in the Device manager.

This is about the iOS app feature Device Manager. 

Message 1 of 7
Debbiemom659
Aspirant

Re: Device Manager - No devices shown connected

Following
Model: AC2400|Nighthawk AC2400 Smart WiFi Router
Message 2 of 7
FukinSlash
Aspirant

I am getting the same thing after a new firmware update last week. Not wanting to do a factory reset and having to set up everything again.
Message 3 of 7
cdwan1
Aspirant

Same issue with AC2400 and ios nighthawk app.  I think it's relatively recent, may have just happened within the last 3-4 months or so...any solution?  this is the only reason I use netgear

Model: AC2400|Nighthawk AC2400 Smart WiFi Router
Message 4 of 7
Christian_R
NETGEAR Employee Retired

Hello Community, 

Our engineering team is aware of an issue with the device manager feature not functioning properly on the Nighthawk app and they are currently investigating. In the meantime, please use the web browser to manage your devices. 

Thank you for understanding,

Christian

Message 5 of 7
Nedavis33
Initiate

Has this problem been fixed? I’m currently experiencing the same issue
Message 6 of 7

@Nedavis33 wrote:
Has this problem been fixed?

Who klnows, goven that you have privded no information of what you are seeing.

The "connected devices"thing comes in many shapes and sizes, depending where you are looking and what you are using.

So it is unwise to assume that you are seeing "the same issue" rather than something similar.

Message 7 of 7
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 7 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7