Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: Genie Web UI WNDR3700v3 not showing correctly

Badawin
Aspirant

Genie Web UI WNDR3700v3 not showing correctly

I'm curious if anyone has seen their UI do something like this before. More importantly if anyone knows how to correct it that would be great. With iut like this some of the functionality isn't working properly. I have to open the wireless setup in another window to even get access to it.

Capture.PNG

Message 1 of 4

Accepted Solutions
mediatrek
Virtuoso

By chance do you have any Kaspersky 2017 security products installed? I know the 2017 product line has casued this kind of webGUI display issues just like this. Disabling the Kaspersky 2017 product does not work to correct the issue, you end up having to uninstall the Kaspersky product and the webGUI display issue is no more.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4

All Replies
mediatrek
Virtuoso

By chance do you have any Kaspersky 2017 security products installed? I know the 2017 product line has casued this kind of webGUI display issues just like this. Disabling the Kaspersky 2017 product does not work to correct the issue, you end up having to uninstall the Kaspersky product and the webGUI display issue is no more.

Message 2 of 4
Badawin
Aspirant

I actually installed those about 2 days ago. I guess that's what I get for finally getting away from Norton.. hah.

I guess I'll have to hunt through the Kaspersky forums to see if I can hunt down a fix.

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4
mediatrek
Virtuoso

If you do not have Windows 10, but an older version of Windows OS, you can use you Kaspersky license and install the 2016 product version (see http://usa.kaspersky.com/downloads/software-upgrades/). The version 2018 product line is due out very soon. I installed the 2018 pre-release build version of Total Protection, and did not have the issue in the 2018 version.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudo
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7