Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How do I STOP my router asking me if I want to enable Circle?

ithorne
Star

How do I STOP my router asking me if I want to enable Circle?

I have just updated my firmware to V 1.0.9.14 and now every time I log in to the router admin I get asked if I want to enable Circle.  I don't.

How do I stop it asking me?  I have tried closing the window without checking the box, that doesn't work and I have tried "skip".

I don't want this feature as it has the potential to muck-up a delicate balance of devices and apps which I manage over a VPN. So how do I make sure I'm not nagged every time I want to use the admin features.

Model: R7000|Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Re: How do I STOP my router asking me if I want to enable Circle?

Hi @ithorne,

1. What is the firmware version of the router?

2. Please try using another browser to select the options to not prompt you again.

3. Please try using another device to select the options to not prompt you again.

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 2 of 3
ithorne
Star

Re: How do I STOP my router asking me if I want to enable Circle?

The problem has some how resolved itself I do not know how.

The version is the current downloadable version - what ever that is. I used firefox throughout (again whetever the latest version is)

To be honest I should n't have to answer these questions - this should just work, it shouldn't be so convoluted to avoid using you a feature you have forced on me... Or did circle pay you more than the customers who buy your kit did?

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7