Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

How to get armor on new phone and disconnect from old that was lost

Walker_wynt
Follower

How to get armor on new phone and disconnect from old that was lost

I lost my phone today and it had the nighthawk app and all the controls to my wifi, router and recent armor protection plan.... Everything was connected to that lost phone.  what do I need to do so that is no longer on the phone that is lost and how to transfer access to the new phone that I am now using?

Model: R6400|AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
Message 1 of 3
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: How to get armor on new phone and disconnect from old that was lost

Netgear has set up a community forum specifically for the Armor product. Most of the people who watch that forum are more likely to have experience with Armor and know how to work it better than those of us who follow this forum. Might be more likely to find someone who has a solution if the question is posted there:
https://community.netgear.com/t5/NETGEAR-Armor/bd-p/en-home-armor
https://www.netgear.com/landings/armor

Good Luck.

Message 2 of 3

Re: How to get armor on new phone and disconnect from old that was lost

@Walker_wynt wrote:

I lost my phone today and it had the nighthawk app and all the controls to my wifi, router and recent armor protection plan.... Everything was connected to that lost phone.  what do I need to do so that is no longer on the phone that is lost and how to transfer access to the new phone that I am now using?

Does the phone have the same number?

Can't you install the app on the new phone and login with the details for your Armor account.

Here's another thought:

Search - NETGEAR Communities – armor change phone number

Seems like people have been there before.

Good luck.

PS Heaven only knows why the resident filing clerk gave you the usual bum's rush without at least asking for some clarification. I guess it is easier to press the "boilerplate text" button.

Message 3 of 3
Discussion stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7