Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I have Netgear R7000, when I do speed test on my phone with Netgear Up apps, always says error

Shtk12
Aspirant

I have Netgear R7000, when I do speed test on my phone with Netgear Up apps, always says error

Message 1 of 10
sktn77a
Virtuoso

Re: I have Netgear R7000, when I do speed test on my phone with Netgear Up apps, always says error

Try "Speedtest".

Message 2 of 10
Shtk12
Aspirant

Re: I have Netgear R7000, when I do speed test on my phone with Netgear Up apps, always says error

Yes, speedtest app has been working on my phone, but not on Netgear Up apps. Is it not compatible with R7000 router ?

Message 3 of 10
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Shtk12,

1.What is the firmware version of the router?

2. Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the app?

3. Have you tried using another device (iOS, Android)?

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 4 of 10
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Shtk12,

I would like to follow up and check if you are still experiencing the issue.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 5 of 10
Shtk12
Aspirant

Hello,

I still have the same issue, and I uninstalled/reinstalled Netgear Up apps many times with a new set up when reinstalled. The router firmware is V1.0.9.12_1.2.23. I have no problem with other speedtest apps

Sincerely,

Shtk12

Message 6 of 10
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Shtk12,

I was able to do my own test and did not encounter any issues.

1. What is the model of the mobile device that you are using and what is the OS version?

2. Please try using another mobile device (Android, iOS) and check if the issue persists.

3. On which band (2.4GHz or 5Ghz) is the device connected?

Regards,

Dexter

Community Team

Message 7 of 10
Shtk12
Aspirant

Hello,

I have BLU phone, model Life One X, android version 6.0, and I tried on Alcatel 30plus, android version 7.0, they both attached with 2.4 ghz band @ the router, problem persists

Sincerely,

Shtk12

Message 8 of 10
DexterJB
NETGEAR Moderator

Hi @Shtk12,

I have sent you a message. Please check your inbox.

Regards,

Dexter
Community Team

Message 9 of 10
sktn77a
Virtuoso

Please share solutions to members' problems on the forum and not by PMs - nobody benefits otherwise.

Message 10 of 10
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7