Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

I have got issues with the Nighthawak app I can not enable the anywhere access

codeit4me
Aspirant

I have got issues with the Nighthawak app I can not enable the anywhere access

Hi, I did exactly what you said, now I have got issues with the Nighthawak app I can not enable the anywhere access i get a pop up saying 

something went wrong please try again later.

Note: if you factory reset your router, you must re enable anywhere access. retry or maybe later.

I really did not need this now, i go away in three days and i need the wifi to work for security of the house. Bad timing really.

any help please?

just out of waranty..

Message 1 of 4

Re: I have got issues with the Nighthawak app I can not enable the anywhere access

Hey, sorry to hear that, could you shake you phone to report a bug to NTGR when you saw the error message ?

And leave the email address here you submit for the bug.

Message 2 of 4
codeit4me
Aspirant

Re: I have got issues with the Nighthawak app I can not enable the anywhere access

I have shook the phone, I have also left comment's on twitter.
It's the last update that was pushed that caused the problems. Since then nothing ad worked right
Message 3 of 4
codeit4me
Aspirant

Tbh it's been a nightmare this router. I paid well over £300 and forthe money you expect it to work better.
It's only 6 months ago it kept resetting itself. I was in contact with an helpful guy at Netgear. It bloody stabilised for a while. Then the router would not boot out of reset.
Now this, I have read where people with the same router clicked on the smart connect? This wouldn't allow them to enable the access anywhere tab.
Something not right with the hardware of the software.
Ian
Message 4 of 4
Top Contributors
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 2 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7