Orbi WiFi 7 RBE973

Re: I haven’t been able to log into my NIGHTHAWK app since i first set everything up

Nickevanss
Aspirant

I haven’t been able to log into my NIGHTHAWK app since i first set everything up

I haven’t been able to log into my NIGHTHAWK app since i first set everything up, (2 years ago) due to the Logging in issues. I have a CM1100 Cable Modem and a AC2000 Smart Wi-Fi Router. I’m not sure why I can’t login and I’ve done reboots and restarted my phone and unplugged everything and followed the wiring process and still nothing. Google hasn’t helped much because I’ve retired everything, yet no success. Just recently I wanted to go into my NIGHTHAWK app and reset some Wi-Fi passwords and guest networks but I can’t even log in? How does that make sense at all.. need help

Message 1 of 4
FURRYe38
Guru

Re: I haven’t been able to log into my NIGHTHAWK app since i first set everything up

What the model# of the router? AC2000 is a wireless speed.

What mobile platform are you using? 

What version of the app is installed? 

Does this work? 

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-App/Nighthawk-app-not-connecting-but-Wi-Fi-works-gt-Try-T...

FYI about Apple devices:

https://community.netgear.com/t5/Nighthawk-App/NETGEAR-Mobile-Applications-and-Apple-Devices-FAQ/td-...

Message 2 of 4
Nickevanss
Aspirant

Model #R6850
iPhone 13 Pro Max
Message 3 of 4

@Nickevanss wrote:

I haven’t been able to log into my NIGHTHAWK app since i first set everything up, (2 years ago) due to the Logging in issues.

What login issues?

What happens when you try?

Can you login using the browser route?

How do I log in to my NETGEAR wireless router? | Answer | NETGEAR Support

The best way in is with a wired connection to the router, but you can also use the browser on a wifi device that is connected to the wifi from the router.

It might be a good idea to check that this option works before spending too much effort troubleshooting the app as a way in.

Message 4 of 4
Discussion stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos
  • 3 in conversation
Announcements

Orbi WiFi 7